Problem Reporting and Contacts

This page contains useful information and contact details. The Parish Council is not responsible for the content of external sites.

Crime and Emergencies

Phone 101 to report a non-urgent crime. Crime prevention advice can be found on our website: . You can report a crime online at: or call 101 to report a non-urgent crime.

In case of emergency dial 999 for Police, Fire, Ambulance or Coastguard Services.

If you are deaf or speech impaired text Police and your message to 60066.

Kent Police Logo

There is a PCSO assigned to Sandgate: PCSO Sarah Leivers. Sarah has regular surgeries at Sandgate Library. Contact the Parish Clerk on 01303 248563 or to find out when the next one is.

Click here to find the address for your local police station.

Local Authorities

Problems such as fouling, litter, graffiti, street cleansing etc need to be reported to Shepway District Council. Click here for contact details.

Enquiries about Highways (roads and pavements), Schools, Social Services should go to Kent County Council.

Member of Parliament

If you have a problem which may need consideration at national level, the local Member of Parliament for Folkestone and Hythe (including Sandgate) is Damian Collins MP.

To contact Damian Collins MP – go to his website at:

European Parliament

EU Flag

For matters and laws relating to the European Union, contact one of your South-East England Euro Region MEPs.

Consumer Direct

Consumer Direct is a telephone and online consumer advice service, supported by the Office of Fair Trading.

Consumer Direct Logo

Click here to access the website with details on reporting problems and contact numbers.